Information Results Corporation, based in Concord and founded in 2005, is a small and growing Information Technology Services company. We are currently developing and rolling out new Online Shopping and Business Technical Support applications and services.
To help with these exciting initiatives, we seek a customer and administrative support associate to help with many interesting and varied projects. The position is for a part-time employee working daytime hours, on-site, at our new West Concord office. The initial commitment is approx. 12-18 hours per week (2 or 3 half-days per week).
You'll be a key team member who will work on vital Administrative, Customer Support and Marketing Support projects.
Below are examples of the activities in this role.
- Receive and track inbound customer requests
- Work with customers to clarify inbound requests
- Assist customers with updating content on their web storefronts
- Contact vendors to gather information and/or resolve issues
- Follow up with customers by email and/or phone
- Occasionally visit local client sites
- Maintain Constant Contact and send out newsletters
Administrative & Marketing Support
- Document internal company procedures
- Maintain online knowledge base
- Maintain company website content
- Assist with recruitment of freelancers / subcontractors
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns and materials
- Publish newsletters, news items and news releases
- Create and/or migrate website content
- Special projects using Microsoft Office
Desired Skills and Demeanor
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to carefully follow detailed procedures, and to document existing procedures
- Friendly, considerate, positive and helpful attitude
- Patience and skill working with customers and vendors
- Prior experience in administrative, customer support and marketing support roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very comfortable managing large amounts of technical information
- Solid working knowledge of Windows and/or Mac
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and HTML
A bit more on how we work together
Over the past 18 months we developed and implemented a Service Desk / Knowledge Base, which is where we organize, prioritize, and document all the work that we do. This system takes much of the the guesswork out of the questions: What do I do next? And how do I get it done? To answer these questions each day, you visit your personal Dashboard, which defines the work and what should be done next. It's almost ... fun!
Along with training in our collaboration platform, you will learn all about the the services that we sell and support. Since we'll be training you and making quite and investment, we are looking for someone who is interested in growing with our company on a long-term basis.
If you enjoy people, you'll like the fact that occasional visits to local area client sites will be needed.
This is a great opportunity to work with a technically adept company with a strong commitment to excellence, innovation and customer service. If this sounds like what you're looking for, we hope you'll reach out to us soon!
How to Apply
We will accept up to 3 attachments in total. All attachments must be in PDF format. Other file formats (Word, etc) will not be accepted.
Please submit the following:
1) A copy of your resume (or a link to your LinkedIn profile)
2) One or two recent samples of a document or presentation that you authored
3) A cover letter is optional but should be brief if submitted
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to speaking with you!