Part-time Customer/Admin/Marketing Support
Compensation: W2 employee, $18 to $27 per hour DOE
We are seeking a part time customer, administrative and marketing support associate to help with a steady stream of projects. We need someone who is interested in learning about our business and growing with us for the long term.
As an IT Services company, we are dealing with a variety of customer technical questions throughout the day. Some typical categories of issues we are resolving on a daily basis are are desktop software, email, networking, phone, printers, and websites, to name a few. Therefore, we are seeking a candidate who is comfortable in a problem solving role. Also, having some technical experience and interests will likewise indicate a good fit for this role.
This is an 100% on-site role as a W2 employee in our West Concord office. (However, depending on the status of COVID19, in the short term we might do some initial orientation and training remotely.)
The position is for someone who can work with us during some of the hours we are open (8:30am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday). Overall we would be looking at about 10-15 hours per week but that could grow as you contribute to the success of our business.
We can work within your schedule to some degree, as long as the hours from week to week are somewhat predictable.
This role has many facets and a variety of work. Below are some examples of the activities in this role.
– Receive and track inbound customer requests
– Work with customers to clarify inbound requests
– Maintain, upgrade and convert content on our customers’ shopping sites
– Contact vendors to gather information and/or resolve issues
– Follow up with customers by email and/or phone
– Maintain Constant Contact and send out newsletters
– Occasional visits to local customer locations may be required
– Document internal company procedures
– Maintain online knowledge base
– Maintain company website content
– Publish newsletters, news items and news releases
– Create and/or migrate website content
– Special projects using Word, Excel or Powerpoint
– Marketing Planning
– Campaign Development
– Website Conversion
– Web Content Creation
– Social Media
– Internet, Email and Video Marketing
Desired Skills and Demeanor
– Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Ability to carefully follow detailed procedures, and to document existing procedures
– Friendly, considerate, positive and helpful attitude
– Patience and skill working with customers and vendors
– Prior experience in administrative, technical customer support, and/or marketing support roles
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Very comfortable managing large amounts of technical information
– Any technical skills / interests are a plus
– Solid working knowledge of Windows and/or Mac
– Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
We will provide training in the services that we support. The candidate will learn about our business and our in-house collaboration platform, which we use to keep track of our daily work — and to develop our internal knowledge base. We are looking for someone who is interested in growing with our company on a long-term basis.
The works comes in at a modest pace, but there are times when we get quite busy as well.
This is a great opportunity to work with a technically adept company with a strong commitment to excellence and customer service.
How to Apply
To apply, complete our Job Application, and attach a cover letter. Thank you for your interest!
What People Are Saying
We have been a customer of Information Results Corp. for over 10 years and are very happy with all the services they have provided us over the years.
They have also been very helpful with SEO and promotion and keeping our website up to date. We highly recommend Information Results to any business that needs a new website or needs an update to their existing site.
We have worked with Information Results for the past 5 years successfully building a custom ASP.NET MVC5 application for the financial services industry.
I highly recommend Information Results for any new development or enhancement of existing systems as integration of legacy systems was an integrated part of the project.
Contact Us Today!
M-F: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 2:00pm
100 Domino Drive, Suite 2
Concord, MA 01742